Eli Lilly and Company – M28 Renovation and Addition

This project transformed a previously vacated lab structure into a mixed-use space. Constructed in 1928, the building originally housed a research lab focused on antibiotics. Today, M28 houses flexible office space, a research library, and a cafe. Integrated workplace environments are located on the first, second, and third floors.

The addition of a new atrium connects multiple floors within one dynamic space.