Axis has an immediate opening for an Intermediate Interior Designer. If you have 5-10 years of experience and are creative, collaborative, and quirky, we want to hear from you.
At Axis, we are more than architects, designers, and planners. We are researchers, realists, and risk-takers with a heart for community. We see what is possible and seek out the best people to make it happen.
As an intermediate interior designer, your job is to combine creativity and technical knowledge to produce beautiful spaces for clients. You should have exceptional design skills and a portfolio of innovative, creative concepts. The ideal candidate also values collaboration and prioritizes a client-centric mindset.
We’re looking for:
- someone with an appetite for elevating the creative process.
- a team player who collaborates internally and nurtures client relationships.
- a self-starter who takes initiative and successfully manages various deadlines.
An intermediate interior designer:
- has a bachelor’s degree in interior design from an accredited school.
- has 5-10 years of interior design experience.
- possesses strong communication skills and guides clients with tact and care.
- has experience coordinating with multi-disciplinary teams of design professionals.
- has a solid understanding of Adobe Create Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- is proficient in Revit. (Knowledge of Enscape is a plus, but is not required.)
- demonstrates knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, color selections, specifications, detailing, construction techniques, building codes, engineering principles, and sustainability strategies.
- takes pride in conceiving and implementing concepts, and provides design support and documentation during all project phases.
- is flexible and understands that schedules and duties may change depending on client needs.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and sample portfolio to Eric Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.